Throughout the course of Phoenix surface operations, the Surface Stereoscopic Imager (SSI) took images of the Telltale Anemometer. The Telltale device consisted of a suspended weight that was free to move in the wind. Precise imaging of the device could allow wind speeds and directions to be calculated at the time of the image.
- Directory containing the documentation collection, including references to refereed journals using this instrument.
- Directory containing the RDR data files for sols 1-151.
Data Set Description (pdf)
For the Experienced User
- Zip file containing the entire TT Bundle.
TT Bundle Root
- The root directory for the entire TT instrument bundle.
The following approach can be used to obtain
data that meets your specifications. Access to a time ordered list of the products allows you to under
stand the scope of the data set and to assure that you have received all the data that meets your requirements.
- This will allow you to access a time-ordered list of observations and to select products based on physical parameters of your choice. Completion of your product list results in an order returned below
CITATION_DESC = Dickinson, C.D., PHX METEOROLOGICAL DATA V1.0, NASA Planetary Data System, 2008.
- Representative Publications using the data
Other Potential Relevant Data
- Data that may be relevant from missions other than PHX
Archived PHX SPICE ancillary data providing observation geometry (positions, orientations, instrument pointing, time conversions, etc.) are available from the PDS NAIF Node